These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Please Help. podfarm /ux2 Authorization problem
by johaj on 2010-08-05 19:46:24

podfarm 2 has detected a valid podfarm 2 license on my UX2 , but it hasn't been authorized for this computer.

Podfarm 2 will not process audio.

Simply run line6 monkey to authorize your toneport UX2 and restart podfarm 2 .

where is the option in line 6 monkey?

How do I get line 6 monkey to authorize my UX2 ?

Also , when I update drivers to 4.0.2.7 , they revert back to 4.0.2.3 when I plug UX2 back in .

Please help .

RE: Please Help. podfarm /ux2 Authorization problem
by Line6david on 2010-08-06 09:58:46

Hi,

When you are in Line 6 Monkey, make sure that it is seeing the device you have connected and click the Optional Add-Ons Tab.

On the top right of the screen there should be a small button that says "authorize"

Click that and the device should be authorized to run on your system.

Pod Farm should work after this.

If you could, fill out your support profile so that we can see what kind of computer, OS, ect.. you are running and we will try to figure out the driver update issue.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: Please Help. podfarm /ux2 Authorization problem
by johaj on 2010-08-06 18:16:48

hey David

thanks for your help

there is not an " authorize " button in line 6 monkey.

just change device on the left.

log out/ my account at top.

info , purchase add-ons, activate purchase... on right.

I'm running windowa xp pro on lenovo t61 7664 RYU

thanks , Joe.

by Ryan18 on 2010-08-08 17:06:59

Thats exactly whats happening to me, there is no authorise button and ive opened a

nd closed line 6 monkey about 50 times now and it wont work!!!

by messiah666 on 2010-08-11 14:11:36

Same thing on my UX1, I get this message

line 6 a.JPG

I go into Line 6 monkey click on activate purchase type in refresh it goes through the usual stuff but when I go back into Pod Farm 2 I still get this message.

I get the green tick on the updates page

line 6b.JPG

But not on the add on?

Re: Please Help. podfarm /ux2 Authorization problem
by Nemiz on 2010-08-21 07:24:37

Same thing happens with my Toneport UX2! I get the same message when I open Podfarm 2, but I can't find the "authorize" button in Monkey. I've tried typing "refresh" in the "Activate purchase" field, but that doesn't work either! This is really annoying! Aren't there any other ways to authorize my Toneport UX2?

by Karl_Houseknecht on 2010-08-25 13:11:49

Nevermind, I figured it out.

by BSAKing on 2010-08-26 10:53:09

Hi there - I have the same problem. Can you enlighten the rest of us how you figured it out? I have no authorize button with a UX2 and Windows 7. Thanks

by Karl_Houseknecht on 2010-08-26 11:09:23

BSAKing wrote:

Hi there - I have the same problem. Can you enlighten the rest of us how you figured it out? I have no authorize button with a UX2 and Windows 7. Thanks

Because I have a TonePort UX2 and not a POD Studio UX2, I have to BUY a POD Farm 2 license.  POD Farm 1.x (non-platinum) is free to some TonePort UX2 users, but you actually have to buy a license for the UX2 to use POD Farm 2.

by BSAKing on 2010-08-26 13:47:34
Please bear with me - I just got my black face Pod Studio UX2 (used) today so I am a total newbie.

I get an error message on PodFarm about not authorized so it cannot process audio.When I run PodFarm2, it  says a little more - there is  a valid licence on the hardware for PodFarm2 but it needs to be authorized for use on this computer. Simply use Monkey to authorize the hardware....

Yet I can find no  authorize button anywhere when I use Monkey so I cannot use PodFarm or PodFarm2. Gearbox runs fine  however......

What am I not understanding or missing???.

Thanks

by inudutias on 2012-09-24 12:07:00

i have the same problem but a can´t log me in line 6 monkey anyone one something i really would need your help!!

i have a macbook pro!

by inudutias on 2012-09-24 12:11:50

hey i have a problem here some pictures please help me!! Bildschirmfoto 2012-09-24 um 21.07.14.pngBildschirmfoto 2012-09-24 um 21.07.33.png

by elgrad on 2012-10-01 06:16:51

on line 6 monkey, there is another tab that prompts you to open the license manager. do so and there is an option to detect and authorize computers or hardware

by brunopv on 2012-10-12 16:35:04

My Studio UX2 detects a license for POD Farm 2 in License Manager, but when I try to install Add-Ons, the POD Farm 2 license it disappeared

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.