These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD 2.0, PODxt Family, Pocket POD, FloorPODs

XTLive no output
by openarms on 2010-09-07 11:09:59

I was working with my XTLive last evening and had successfully made several patch saves and backups when all of my output sound disappeared completely. After reloading Line Edit, Drivers and the Firmware update I still had no luck at all.

The 32d "Calibration" patch is the only one sending a signal. I am getting input evidenced by the "tuner".

It may be that I have gotten some "midi" thing out of whack? I looked over the manual and did my best to figure it out. Still, no luck.

During the reinstall of the "Firmware" I did have sound, but that may be related to the "Calibration" patch I mentioned earlier.

It is a real shame. I had just decided to start using it in place of my "Boss GT-10". My patches were sounding great.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. 

David

RE: XTLive no output
by ricksox on 2010-09-10 10:47:09

Hello,

The output just suddenly failed?

You reinstalled the flash memory in Line 6 Monkey and you still get no output?

Do you get any signal through any outputs when the POD is not connected to the computer?

I'm asking because there is a USB monitor slider level control in the Line 6 Audio MIDI Devices Control Panel I believe in the Inputs & Recording tab.

If that is turned down you'll get no output when connected to the computer via USB.

Line6Miller

Re: RE: XTLive no output
by openarms on 2010-09-10 11:03:12

I had previously used a "laptop" to work with the XTLive with no issues at all. I finally set everything up with my desktop and re-installed everything. It is now working properly again.

Thanks

RE: XTLive no output
by ricksox on 2010-09-15 13:00:35

Excellent! Thanks for following up.

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.