These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
UX2 with a fcb1010 controller - bank changes
on 2010-09-10 19:35:45.0650
I'm using a UX2 with PF2 and a fcb1010 floorboard controller. I have been working on a sysex file to control the software and have it almost set, but need some help, if anyone can.
1. Am I able to use the bank change switches on the fcb1010 to change the banks in the PF2 software?
2. When switching set lists how can I get the fcb1010 to go to the 1st tone in the set list and not keep the previous tone I was on?
3. If anyone has a sysex for this, let me know.
RE: UX2 with a fcb1010 controller - bank changes
on 2010-09-16 11:47:24.1600
1) As long as the Bank change switches send MIDI CC messages, you should be able to program them with MIDI Learn on the Up and Down arrows that I have circled in Red to change the preset within a set list.
2) It is recommended that you have all of the presets that you would want to use within one set in one Set List. This way, you don't have to worry about switching set lists. Just arrange the presets as you need them within one setlist.
3) Unfortunately, we do not have any sysex files for you to do this.
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.