These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

How do I use the POD Farm Plug In in Ableton Live?
by ricksox on 2009-04-07 15:57:27

Line6Miller

Re: How do I use the POD Farm Plug In in Ableton Live?
by roblof on 2009-04-09 00:04:12

Great work Miller!

May I suggest that you post this as an KB-document instead and then announce the document in this regular forum?

Even better - If this forum can get its own 'tutorials'-section where Line6 (and community users, after some review process) can post tutorials and like. Posts like this can then be awarded a huge deal of points (to Line6 discression) for the bennefit of the work done.

Just a thought...

by geeker on 2009-04-09 01:44:51

we could post our own tutorials in the "studio" section of the website. hhhhhhhmmmmmm. I might do that.

by ricksox on 2009-04-13 12:08:13

Hey thanks!! We are working on a video tutorial section so we'll have one up real soon. I have created this as a KB document as well. I've also done a couple more of these as well.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1403

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1413

Line6Miller

by lordanger on 2009-04-22 01:10:41

Hi, this videos a great help since im trying to record for the first time.

But please, can you post a video or can you tell me where i can find help. Im recording with Abelton Live Line 6 Edition that came with my UX2, but besides all my efforts i cant apply an effect (Distortion, Fx, or anything else) to what im recording. My software is activated, everything is fine, i see the Plug In window, but is just that everything i record is a dry signal. Please, help.

by chaseforfeit on 2009-05-09 11:56:13

hi miller - i don't have hardware, i bought POD Farm for my MacBook, and have been using it as a plug in in ProTools.  its authorized via iLok, and my intput device is an Mbox2.  How can i get this plug-in working via Ableton Live?  When i launch the monkey, there isn't exactly a device in the list that i think is prudent to my setup..  Any help here would be greatly appreciated. 

by ozygunner on 2012-04-19 02:11:21

This is a great video and it really helped !

I did everything that was said in the video yesterday, and my POD farm worked brilliantly through Ableton Live, but today, when I open up POD farm on ableton, no sound is coming through, none of the meters are moving. However when I open POD farm alone, it works... Can someone help me?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.