These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

FBV Shortboard MK1 Calibration isn't working. should read 127 but reads 227
by Bradlev on 2010-10-02 10:38:08

HI All..My FBV shortboard MK1 isn't calibrating and iv'e tried a ton of times. the Calibration instructions say it should read 127 with the toe pushed all the way down (mine reads 227) and it should be Zero with the heal down and mine says 008.

I can use some help.

I've taken it apart and couldn't fine the issue. I spoke to an authorized Line 6 Tech and he wasn't confident that he could fix it.

the funny thing is when I start up the amp. the volume is greater than when I push the volume to it's loudest position which is very puzzling.

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Brad

RE: FBV Shortboard MK1 Calibration isn't working. should read 127 but reads 227
by Line6Hugo on 2010-10-06 08:47:21

Brad,

IF the calibration process is not working, then it must be taken to an authorized service center:

http://line6.com/service_centers/

If a service center is not sure of a repair, they should be contacting us on what to do an how to proceed, as they have access to parts and service schematics. They are authorized with us because they are capable of fixing it. If anyone turns you away locate another service center with the link above I provided and let us know who turned you away.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: RE: FBV Shortboard MK1 Calibration isn't working. should read 127 but reads 227
by Bradlev on 2010-10-06 11:28:56

I live in NJ and the 2 service areas in my area are no longer Line 6 authorized repair centers.

can I send the unit to Line 6 for repair? if so, please provide the information

thanks

RE: FBV Shortboard MK1 Calibration isn't working. should read 127 but reads 227
by ricksox on 2010-10-06 15:46:21

Hello,

You can certainly arrange an RMA with us if you'd like. Give us a call and get in touch with our service department.

(818)575-3600

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.