These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Spider IV Amp Preset Chart??
by Beacher on 2010-10-06 10:58:12

Is there a list anywhere that details how all the various Spider IV presets are set up on the front of the amp (ie: control knob positions) like below???

Screen shot 2010-10-06 at 10.48.11 AM.png

Re: Spider IV Amp Preset Chart??
by gordy12 on 2010-10-06 11:49:09

hi mate

as far as im aware there isnt such a thing as a list of the the presets. but the amp automatically sets the bass,mid etc when you change the preset so really you dont need it. I know what you mean but as long as you have the preset you will not need a list.

by Beacher on 2010-10-06 12:39:18

Hey Gord,
Thanks for the info ... but what I am looking at is duplicating some of these Spider III/IV Presets on the Spider II. I believe you could it it IF you could get the knob positions for the Spider III/IV's presets ... ? Is this correct?
Isn't ANY preset just a combination of the front panel variable controls set in specific positions??

by gordy12 on 2010-10-07 12:40:25

Yeah your correct there, All the presets are just all the knobs set in certain positions. Yeah If there is a list you could duplicate the spider ii/iii presets onto to the user presets on the spider iv.

Gordy

by Beacher on 2010-10-08 12:33:28

Almost found it ........ this is EXACTLY what I mean but is there one for all the presets? Much easier than trying to fiqure each one out on the amp itself?

http://line6.com/media/club/spideriv/SpiderIV75_settings.pdf

RE: Spider IV Amp Preset Chart??
by ricksox on 2010-10-08 14:54:56

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have a settings chart like that for Spider IV at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Line6Miller

RE: Spider IV Amp Preset Chart??
by Line6david on 2010-10-08 14:59:53

Hi,

The Spider IV preset chart is listed at the bottom of this document.

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1602

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: Spider IV Amp Preset Chart??
by Beacher on 2010-10-08 16:16:51

Line 6 Miller ... That's unfortunate ... maybe a suggestion for a future document release ..... these would be very handy to have and must be available somewhere in Line 6's databases? .... or you could just give me a IV-150 and I'll go through all the presets and make the documentation ... fair trade I'd say?

Line 6 David ... those are the Preset names yes but I am looking for the individual control positions that define those presets? As Line 6 MIller says ... doesn't look like that information is (currently) available?

Screen shot 2010-10-08 at 4.15.41 PM.png

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.