These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Ux 2 Pod Farm's upgrade doesn't have all the features
by Portuguese on 2010-10-09 14:22:36

Hi!

Today i've installed Monkey, and the 1.12 version of Pod Farm 1. But it doesn't came with any more amps. I've seen videos in you tube, that shows people with ux1 and gx, with mutch more amps than i had, besides i can't use all the presets because of that.

I haven't installed yet the last drivers update, but i suppose it has nothing to do...

How can i have the full version, at least all the amps?

Thanks  

Re: Ux 2 Pod Farm's upgrade doesn't have all the features
by BigChas52 on 2010-10-09 15:10:30

In order to access the additional models, you must also purchase model packs.  You can find them here:

For Toneport UX-2 http://line6.com/store/modelpacks/toneportux2

ForPOD Studio UX-2 http://line6.com/store/modelpacks/ux2

by Portuguese on 2010-10-10 02:31:32

In the pod fam's pre sets a lot of amps and pedals cannot be used, and when i click on it, to see it's pannel, it says "this model is not authorized to use with the connected device". Does it means that UX2 doesn'n support all the efects or amps?

Thanks again

by Portuguese on 2010-10-10 02:59:49

You sent me two links...  i've seen them, but one has more products than the other.

Ux2 Tone port   and    Ux2  Pod Studio    are not the same?   What's the differences?

Thanks! 

by BigChas52 on 2010-10-10 03:14:29

You didn't say which UX-2 you have.  The original TonePort UX-2 has a red face plate.  The POD Studio UX-2 has a black face plate.

The POD Studio vesrion comes with more models.The FX Junkie model pack is included.

by Portuguese on 2010-10-10 03:19:55

I have the black one. But they are just the same, aren't they?

RE: Ux 2 Pod Farm's upgrade doesn't have all the features
by Line6Hugo on 2010-10-12 14:32:40

+1 to BigChas52

The hardware is the same (except for the color), but the POD Studio (black) comes with the FX Junkie and the POD Farm 1/2 licenses.

The Toneport UX2 does not come with either of those model packs, but the hardware is the same.

The videos you have been watching probably had additional model packs such as the Power Pack, Metal Shop, Collectors Classics, or the Bass Expansion pack.

You will need to purchase these packs to get all of the available amp models.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: RE: Ux 2 Pod Farm's upgrade doesn't have all the features
by Portuguese on 2010-10-13 09:11:04

Thanks a lot dude

\m/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.