These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD400 Video Blog
by Rowbi on 2010-10-19 00:54:01

I'll be doing a video blog of the POD HD400 in the next couple of weeks.

Are there any features that anyone would like demonstrating at all?

Re: POD HD400 Video Blog
by Davinat0r on 2010-10-19 08:39:54

Definitely the Pitch Glide (maybe some Rage against the machine stuff for single tones and Radiohead and Paramore stuff to hear if it has this sweet whammy warble when playing chords ;-) )

I also would like to hear the smart harmony with Iron Maiden - Aces High or Survivor - Eye of the tiger.

David

by Rowbi on 2010-10-20 00:59:40

thanks for your suggestions.

When I do this blog I want to focus on the capability of the unit, rather than trying to demo how it can play specific songs..... But I'll certainly feature some pitch glide and smart harmony.  as for chords in pitch glide, I don't think it'll do them.  it's more geared to single notes I think... but I will see what I can do.

Any more ideas from anyone?

by nickspera on 2010-10-20 08:39:11

High gain settings for SV mkii Power amp in please..

by guitar8275 on 2010-11-06 16:04:35

Simple "how to do it" as far as programming new patches, refining existing pre-sets, getting unity gain so there's no volume jumps or drops when changing programs, etc. The current video offerings are really not covering getting slow pokes up to speed in navigating the HD400. Having to download & print all the technical data instead of putting an all-inclusive manual in the box was not making friends with new buyers either.

Thanks - Bobby D.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.