These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Want to have all presets setup w/input 1 as GUIT+AUX+VARX CH1 and input 2 as MIC - do I really need to change each one manually or is there a global way I can do this?
by kicasso on 2010-10-22 11:31:56

I want to have all presets setup w/input 1 as GUIT+AUX+VARX CH1 and input 2 as MIC - the manuals seem to indicate that the input settings are saved on a  PER PRESET basis.

Do I really need to change each one manually or is there a global way I can do this?  It seems kind of ridiculous to have to go through and change the input to add the mic for each and every preset -- a whole lot of work when surely there is a simpler way?

Has anyone else setup all of the default presets to work w/input 1 as GUIT+AUX+VARX CH1 and input 2 as MIC and if so, what method did you use to do it?  And if so, is there any way you could export the bundle and share it here for those of us who are dying to have guitar and mic going all the time but don't want the nightmare of changing each and every individual preset one by one?

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can provide -- this is driving me nuts trying to figure it out!!!!

~Kicasso~

Re: Want to have all presets setup w/input 1 as GUIT+AUX+VARX CH1 and input 2 as MIC - do I really need to change each one manually or is there a global way I can do this?
by TheRealZap on 2010-10-22 12:01:39

the input settings are always on a per patch basis... if you are building your patches from scratch... you can simply make your changes and copy that patch to all the other locations as a starting point...

if you want to apply it to the presets etc... i'm afraid you're out of luck.

Re: Want to have all presets setup w/input 1 as GUIT+AUX+VARX CH1 and input 2 as MIC - do I really need to change each one manually or is there a global way I can do this?
by ozbadman on 2010-10-22 12:37:10

Also, you can copy groups of patches as well as complete setlists. So, if you're starting from scratch, create one patch. Copy that. Copy both those. Copy all 4. Copy all 8. Copy 16. Copy 32. Now just copy complete setlist into the other 7 slots. SHould be pretty quick overall.

David.

by echirouze on 2010-10-22 13:59:45

i think you will find what you search in the "utility" setting, in the page 7 i think, you just have to make "variax enabled"...try and tell us

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.