These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

After installing Presonus Studio One, Pod Farm 2 and other programs doesn't work.
by unthegorrion on 2010-11-23 12:51:52

Hi

I purchased the new DAW Presonus Studio One, but when I just install Studio One, I can't open Pod Farm 2 and other programs. I wrote to Presonus support before, but they don't know the problem. Do you know what happen? I also use Cakewalk Sonar and Cubase on Windows 7 64 bit, without problems, just after installing Prsonus Studio One in my computer.

Thank you very much

RE: After installing Presonus Studio One, Pod Farm 2 and other programs doesn't work.
by Line6david on 2010-11-24 11:36:24

Hi,

I need more information so that I can better diagnose the issue:

What other programs are also experiencing issues?

I see that you have an X3 Live and Tone Port UX2 in your profile, which one are you using as an interface?

Does Pod Farm show any error messages or give any feed back as to the situation?

Are you connecting the interface with a USB hub?

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: After installing Presonus Studio One, Pod Farm 2 and other programs doesn't work.
by unthegorrion on 2010-11-24 12:24:35

Hi David

In my computer I use UX2 and other card ESI ESP 1010e.  I checked a massive error in my computer after installing Presonus Studio One, for example Tuneup Utilities 2010, TruePianos, Cakewalk Sonar 8.5, even Pod Farm 2. Pod Farm 2 give me the error "Pod Farm failed to initialize".

I attach a screenshot in Word document with the program error.

Thank you very much

Re: RE: After installing Presonus Studio One, Pod Farm 2 and other programs doesn't work.
by dcecil on 2011-01-23 14:19:07

I just bought a UX2 today and installed the newest drivers along with Pod Farm 2.  I have been using Presonus Studio One Pro with the latest updates with no problems.  When I try to open Pod Farm it will not initialize - same error message as above.  Help please!

by unthegorrion on 2011-01-23 14:50:29

Please, If you Studio ONe is legal, write to Presonus support...

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.