These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Sonar Bug
by steveorr735 on 2010-11-23 21:57:31

While working in Sonar 8 with my UX2 TonePort I ran into a strange problem recently where if I'm streaming video in Sonar, everything's fine until I hit stop.  Then the levels go insanely high and it sounds like my mic (or pickups on my guitar) got extremely hot all of the sudden.  It starts clipping out and it's really frustrating.  Know a fix?  Is my UX2 toast?

Thanks.

Re: Sonar Bug
by Triryche on 2010-11-24 05:59:51

Have you run the Line6 Monkey to make sure your drivers/firmware are the most current?

Re: Sonar Bug
by steveorr735 on 2010-11-24 07:00:47

Yes, did a Line6 Monkey update and no go still.  Funny thing is that it works in Audacity without a problem it's just when I hit stop in Sonar it makes Gearbox levels go crazy.  Doesn't make sense.

RE: Sonar Bug
by ricksox on 2010-11-24 11:02:13

Hello,

There are too many details left out here for me to even begin to guess what the issue may be.

First, what kind of computer and operating system are you running on?

Secondly, what version of Sonar are you using?

Thirdly, you mentioned streaming video in Sonar? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I mean, what's the usage scenario here?

Line6Miller

RE: Sonar Bug
by ricksox on 2010-12-01 16:36:14

Hello,

It has been 48 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to open a new thread with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.