These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

ECHO PARK TAP TEMPO PROBLEMS
by sidneyjohn on 2010-11-24 07:54:43

Hey,

I recently bought myself a replacement Echo Park for one that I had been using for around 3 years...I really love this pedal, it's very user friendly, and great that you dont have to 'hold down for 2 seconds' or something like that to get the tap tempo going...

The problem I have with the replacement pedal is that sometimes the tap tempo kind of freaks out, and goes to it's own tempo...There doesn't seem to be any reason for this, I'm not touching it or anything else, but it loses the tempo i set and goes to it's own internal one or something...I guess it probably goes to what is set on the dial, rather than what i tapped in. I don't think this is a power supply issue, as it's not in a daisy chain, though is powered off my Furmann pedal board....

Anyone else have similar problems? Should i just return it to the store where i got it, and get a replacement?

RE: ECHO PARK TAP TEMPO PROBLEMS
by Line6Hugo on 2010-11-24 12:19:55

Before returning it to the store, I would recommend either powering with just a battery, or just a compatible power adapter (Line 6 DC1 - 9v, 500 mA, center negative) to see if the problem persists.

If so, the pedal may be faulty, and if you purchased it from an authorized dealer within one year, we can set up a replacement.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.