These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

ALTERING THE WAH AND VOLUME PEDDLES BY THE LINE 6 WEBSITE
by seddo1966 on 2010-12-02 09:04:21

i have a flextone 111 xl amp and i want to go on the line 6 website to download patches into my amp. Also i have a fbv floor unit and would like to alter the volume and wah peddles. Can the volume peddle be used to change the depth or rate of any fx that have been selected. And can i change the type of wah on the wah peddle? I have the ubs lead but no idea what to do with it. Thanks

RE: ALTERING THE WAH AND VOLUME PEDDLES BY THE LINE 6 WEBSITE
by Line6Hugo on 2010-12-06 15:30:09

The expression pedal on the FBV controllers cannot be used to control other parameters than wah or volume on the Flextone III amps. There is only one wah model available.

To upload presets to the amp, you must have a dedicated MIDI to USB interface to connect to the Line 6 Edit software.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: RE: ALTERING THE WAH AND VOLUME PEDDLES BY THE LINE 6 WEBSITE
by seddo1966 on 2010-12-08 13:32:14

Thanks, hugo. This answer was a great help. Thanks again.

Re: ALTERING THE WAH AND VOLUME PEDDLES BY THE LINE 6 WEBSITE
by mikexx76g on 2012-03-14 02:50:27

Hi,

is it possible to change the depth of my WAH? Spider IV 120 2.00 and FBV Express mkII. I have dowloaded FBV Control and connecteed it to my gear but I don't know what to do next. I don't want my WAH to be so reedy but much softer in sound.

Please help.

Mike

Poland

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.