These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

Can't install drivers
by Johnnyguitarboy on 2010-12-03 11:39:56

I have installed line 6 monkey and when I try to install drivers it goes through the whole setup and everything - saying that drivers have been installed. However when I open line 6 monkey again, it says I haven't installed drivers. Then I go through the whole process again and again - it still won't recognize my POD x3.

What should I do?

Thanks for answers!

RE: Can't install drivers
by Line6Tony on 2010-12-06 14:22:31

Hello. You have not filled out your support profile in your account, so I don't know your OS. Please look for the driver file L6PodX3.dll. In Windows, it's in C:\WINDOWS\system32. If it is in a different location, try moving it to the system32 folder, rebooting, then running Monkey.

You can also uninstall all the Line 6 drivers by using the Line 6 Uninstaller found in the Tools folder of your Line 6 Programs folder. At that point you can download the latest drivers from http://line6.com/software/.

RE: Can't install drivers
by Line6Tony on 2010-12-14 13:19:18

Hello. It has been at least 48 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this support ticket. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to re-open a support thread within our support community and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Re: RE: Can't install drivers
by mbulavskaya on 2012-05-09 01:59:46

Hello, I have the same problem with my Mac (OS X Lion 10.7.2) and POD studio UX2. I have installed drivers, but when I relaunch Monkey it says that the drivers are not installed. I have already reinstalled Monkey (downloaded from the site) and reinstalled drivers (downloaded from the site) but it does not help. The interesting point is that at some moment I had these drivers installed, and then they have just disappeared, and I cannot install them again.

What are my actions?

Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.