These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: GearBox

I can't get my toneport ux2 to work w/ garageband
by mary_water on 2010-12-04 08:12:32

I can't get my toneport ux2 to work w/ garageband.

I think I need to download a driver but I can't find one for Mac Os x 10.5.8.

Could you please help me figure this out?

RE: I can't get my toneport ux2 to work w/ garageband
by Line6Hugo on 2010-12-07 13:01:27

Mary,

You can use the latest available driver for Mac which is currently 5.1.2 on your system. It is compatible. The driver can be downloaded from our website for free:

http://line6.com/software/index.html

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by ricksox on 2010-12-07 13:01:54

Hello,

You can download all Line 6 drivers from the following link:

http://line6.com/software/

The driver version you are looking for is 5.1.2.

Try downloading and installing that driver and let me know if you continue to have any connection issues. Thanks.

Line6Miller

by ricksox on 2010-12-15 09:40:01

Hello,

It has been 48 hours since we've heard from you. We're going to assume your question has been answered and close this thread. If you feel your question(s) have not been answered, or, if you have further questions, please feel free to open a new thread with us and we will answer your questions accordingly. Thanks!

Line6Miller

Re: I can't get my toneport ux2 to work w/ garageband
by diamond_stallion on 2012-10-28 14:46:45

Hey I'm having the same issue, except it my macbook pro running mt. lion still won't recognize my toneport even after downloading the driver.  Line6 Monkey isn;t detecting any hardware either.  The unit is getting power when plugged in and has worked before on my last computer. Any idear what it could be? Thanks- DSTAL

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.