These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: M5 / M9 / M13

FX loop
by paul113 on 2010-12-31 02:51:09

Hey guys I know this is abit of a noob question but how do I set up my M13 so that the right FX will go into the Effects loop and the right ones will go in front of the amp. I am useing the 4 cable method and as an example I have a scene with a tubesecreamer a red comp a dynamic delay and spring reverb what I was wondering is how to program the M13 so that the tubescreamer and red comp go in through the front of the amp and the dynamic delay and spring reverb go through the loop. Now how I have it set up now is in the setup screen under FX loop it says postfx2 is that right?If not how do I program it into the M13? Thanks allot guys for any help.

Re: FX loop
by Nick_Mattocks on 2010-12-31 12:56:57

From what you've said so far, it seems like your signal chain and FX loop point (post FX2) setup is correct.  Make sure your M13 is set to DSP Bypass.  Then connect your guitar, M13 and amp as follows:

Guitar > M13 Left Input

M13 Left FX Send > Amp front input

Amp FX Send > M13 Left FX return

M13 Left Output > Amp FX Return

Make sure the amp's FX loop is set to serial or that its mix control is set to 100% thereby making it a serial FX loop

In the setup screens you simply use the physical encoder knobs (under the LCD screens)  that are in the same positions as indicated on the LCD screens to alter functionality

Regards

Nick

RE: FX loop
by laplayantonio on 2011-01-21 04:14:55

hello

If all of your questions have been answered please be sure to award Helpful and/or Correct points to community members who respond with helpful or correct answers, and close out the thread as “answered” if your situation has been resolved. Thanks!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.