These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Transferring model packs.
by TheAbomb12 on 2011-01-04 13:00:15

I have seen the video's and read everything there is to read, but I'm still having trouble:

My UX1 broke on me after two years of use so without waiting I went to guitar center to buy the UX2 and figured everything was going to be fine. I use line 6 a LOT and I noticed that none of my model packs transferred from my UX1 to my UX2. I tried plugging in my UX1 again and the light wouldnt turn on nor would the computer recognize it was there. Can anyone help?

RE: Transferring model packs.
by ricksox on 2011-01-12 14:13:45

This is something that we'll have to handle internally for you.

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.