These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

Disable Wah ?
by killergege on 2011-01-11 06:31:07

Hi !

I use a FBV MkII Express with a POD X3 bean.

It often occurs that during reharsing I'm too enthousiast on the expression pedal and I accidently enable wah.

The result is a real boost in volume, hear destructions and a lot of insults toward me .

Could it be possible to fully disable the wah, and keep the volume control ?

Maybe by editing the Tone, but on Gearbox, in the options available, wah seem to always be associated to volume and can't have one without the other.

If it's not possible, a suggestion would to add the option "none" in the wah dropdown list that allows the user to select which kind of wah he wants.

If the option is set to "none", then if the user accidently enables the wah, one of this event may occur (as you prefer) :

- it behaves as if there was no wah, and the expression pedal has then absolutely no effect until the user returns to "volume" mode.

- the pedal always behave as a volume pedal and hitting the toe switch has no effect on that.

RE: Disable Wah ?
by ricksox on 2011-01-12 10:00:29

Hello,

There is no way to fully disable the wah. If you were using an FBV Shortboard MkII you could add a second expression pedal which would split the volume and wah.

Please make sure to submit your feedback and feature requests to the following link as well:

http://line6.com/company/contact/productfeedback/

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.