These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: FBV MkI / MkII Controllers

Flextone iii xl amp still not working with pedals
by Stephenrc on 2011-01-12 08:58:11

Ok i havnt been able to use my amp since september or october time. i didnt know wether it was my amp or pedal, but i know its the amp now becuase i borrowed my mates channel selecter pedal and that wouldnt work through the amp. when i plug my FBV Shortboard in it lites up and everything and the pedal screen says "FBV SB MKII" on the screen but wont allow me to go to the bank settings and use the pedal. iv tried reinstalling software on my amp but i accidently put the wrong information in when i went to register my amp so i cant use line 6 monkey to download new software on to it becuase it keeps telling me i need to register, iv tried ringing line 6 many times for support but still i cant get hold of them. can someone pleaze help. its pissed me off so much that i want to sell my amp and pedal but obvisly i cant sell an amp that wont work with pedals. iv sent many links before on the line 6 forums but no1 sems to know what the problem is. could someone please help me before i stick my foot threw my amplifire due to frustration. pleaze help?

RE: Flextone iii xl amp still not working with pedals
by ricksox on 2011-01-18 12:34:08

Hi,

I created a support ticket for you so we can resolve this issue. Please respond to the ticket. Thanks.

Q: What is a support ticket?

A: A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

Please note: Sometimes support tickets will be filtered to spam and junk folders. If you did not receive an email from us indicating that a ticket has been created, please make sure to check those folders in your email host.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Line6Miller

Re: RE: Flextone iii xl amp still not working with pedals
by Stephenrc on 2011-01-18 13:01:24

Thanks for the ticket thing. truely appriciated that line 6 are personally trying to help me out. but iv actualy sorted the amp out now. turns out i was being a dumb-ass becuase my cable to the amp and pedal is half broken, so iv bought a new cable and all is good. its always little things lol.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.