These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Unable to activate/register POD Farm 2 on new purchase of UX1
by ARC83 on 2011-01-13 13:00:03

I purchased a POD Studio UX1 a few days ago (ordered on 9th January and received 13th) and am unable to activate or register the free upgrade to POD Farm 2.

I read the POD Farm Upgrade Paths document and having read and followed this advice:

"Go to http://line6.com/store/,choose your device in the POD Farm 2 area and you will see a POD Farm 2  license at $0.00. Go to checkout, then go to the My Account link at the  top of the page. Click License Keys on the left side of the page and  copy the license number. Open Line 6 Monkey and click Activate Purchase  on the Optional Add-Ons page and you will have the license installed to  your device."

I can't seem to get the free liscence to list on the store site.

Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be very much appreciated

Re: Unable to activate/register POD Farm 2 on new purchase of UX1
by Triryche on 2011-01-13 14:05:19

Run the Line6 Monkey.

Download/update everything.

The click "Activate Purchase"

Type the word refresh when promted for a license.

by ARC83 on 2011-01-14 13:08:00

That seems to have sorted the issue, thanks very much for the reply and info.

Apologies if it has been covered in other threads/posts (as I'm sure it's a recurring issue that newbs such as myself have )

by norourke on 2012-04-06 18:44:17

Hello, I would like to ask a question about pod farm authorization.  I have recently bought a UX2 model with a podfarm license.  However, I also have a Toneport GX model, and I would like to use podfarm with this model.  But when I try to open podfarm while using the GX, it says it is not authorized.  I don't know what the problem is.  Could you help me out? thankyou

by BigChas52 on 2012-04-06 19:16:21

You can only use a hardware based license, like that on your UX2 with the device it is installed on.  It will not authorize your GX.  Sorry.

by LuiG on 2013-04-05 17:58:25

Hey, I bought a POD Studio KB37 a few months back and it came with POD Farm version 1 and read that I was entitled for a free upgrade to POD Farm 2.. so I downloaded it and now POD Farm 2 says not authorized but my hardware is and everything is up to date. Could you point me in the right direction to get it running?

by TheRealZap on 2013-04-05 19:34:58

go to the line6 monkey folder and run the license manager.. log in and authorize. assuming your device is registered and you qualify for the free upgrade the device will authorize and then you'll be able to use pod farm 2 with the device.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.