These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

Line 6 In Ear Monitor System?????
by muzicmaken on 2011-01-18 08:35:20

I am a LOYAL Line 6 customer/supporter and have bought many Line 6 products guitar wirelesses, the new min wireless, amps and so on...I am in the market to upgrade my

Shure In ear monitor system and am hoping you guys are planning on releasing such a product..So my question is are you guys planning on making such a product?

If so I will keep using my Shure system until you do release one...

Ken Adams

Re: Line 6 In Ear Monitor System?????
by dboomer on 2011-01-18 09:24:44

Hi Ken

We have lots of new products under development, unfortunately we can't comment about things that are eminent or may never actually come to market ... sorry.

by guitars69 on 2011-01-18 12:53:04

I've been praying for this for a while now and put in a few feature requests.  I hope to god they do it.  I don't need headphones, just give me a good transmitter and receiver!

by Peeler on 2011-08-04 11:41:48

I couldn't agree more!!!! If Line 6 could rival the guitar wireless and mic wireless systems with a new IEM solution they would dominate the market!!!

Don't focus as much on the headphones/buds... Just the beltpack & transmitter!!!

Cheers!  Peeler

A dedicated Line 6 Raving Fan!!!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.