These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

question about UX2 and FBV shortboard *HELP PLS!*
by darknessinsidecy on 2011-01-18 13:12:43

Hey all, I started using Line 6 products 2 years ago with gearbox and i recently bought the UX2 and Metal shop for POD farm 2 and im very , very satisfied with the results..

So i have a question and i need an answer ASAP because until wednesday my local shop will put an order in Line 6 and im thinking to buy the Shortboard..

Heres the question :

Does the Shortboard work with pod farm, like control the presets through the pedal? the wah for example as a volume or wah wah pedal from the tone in POD farm, assign lets say my clean in pod farm in channel A and my distortion in channel B, or turning the effects on like turn the preamp and cabinet in channel A and put the delay in the channel B etc..

I think it will work with gearbox but i purchased the metal shop and thinking to get the power pack as well for pod farm 2 and also get the FBV shortboard, and i need to be 100% sure that it will be compatible with UX2 and POD Farm2 in order to purchase

Thanks in advance

RE: question about UX2 and FBV shortboard *HELP PLS!*
by laplayantonio on 2011-01-19 05:25:37

hello

yes, the FBV Shortboard MkII is comptible with GearBox 3.72 and PodFarm 2.2, please get the advanced manual for full details

line6antonio

Re: RE: question about UX2 and FBV shortboard *HELP PLS!*
by darknessinsidecy on 2011-01-20 10:42:12

thank you for the feedback:)

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.