These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Problem with new driver
by lilim0714 on 2011-01-18 19:58:35

Hello,I‘m a POD studio UX2 user in abroad.English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for my poor English.

I have installed the new driver for Windows XP SP3 two weeks ago.Its works very well but some little problem.In Driver's control panel,the default setting of hardware meter show is "Input”.When I change it to other(for example,“Output”),it will return to the "Input” after my computer reset——that means my setting isn't saved.So I must change this by myself as I open my computer.

those old version haven‘t this problem.Can you fix it or tell me the download link of old version?thank you

RE: Problem with new driver
by ricksox on 2011-01-25 14:11:51

Hello,

This feature isn't supported in the latest driver it looks like. It may be a bug so I'll let our QA team test and verify and then log for our engineering department.

I don't have a workaround at this time unfortunately. This is something you will manually have to do when you restart your computer.

Line6Miller

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.