These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: ToneCore Development Kit

Issue with pod farm 2 for UX8
by timothy2118 on 2011-02-04 22:16:18

Hi,

I bought a UX8 and registered it, but pod farm 2 (downloaded from your website) will not acknowledge it. Furthermore, I am supposed to get pod farm 2 platinum, but like i said, my install disk is crap. Please give me a good working version of the pod farm platinum 2.

Thanks,

Timothy

RE: Issue with pod farm 2 for UX8
by Line6Hugo on 2011-02-09 09:55:00

Timothy,

First, you can download the POD Farm 2.02 software for free from the Line 6 website at the following link:

http://line6.com/software/

Download an install that version of POD Farm 2. After the install, connect the UX8 to the computer via USB, then, run the Line 6 Monkey program that is installed with POD Farm 2. In the 'Optional Add-Ons' tab of Monkey, click on the Activate Purchase button, and in the box asking for a license key, type in the word:

refresh

all in lower case letters and click Activate. This will authorize the POD Farm 2 License to your computer and UX8. Then, close Monkey and launch POD Farm 2.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

Re: Issue with pod farm 2 for UX8
by timothy2118 on 2011-02-10 10:33:29

Thanks, I figured it out. the thing that isn't immediately obvious is that the gearbox updater utility is what handles all the upgrades.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.