These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Link a POD HD300 with a Poweramp and a112 Cab, how to
by Lollert on 2011-02-12 07:48:13

Hello,

i just tried to link the HD300 with a t.amp S100 Poweramp and a 112 cabinet 8Ohm. I linked the Poweramp with the left blanced output of the HD300 und chose the CH1 output of the S-100 to put the sound on the Cabinet.

But i don´t know how the HD300 must be settet at the back. I tried almost every possibility and got no sound out of it.

Maybe you can help me out. I really would appreciate a helping answer.

Konstantin

here is a 360 degree view of the poweramp:

http://www.thomann.de/de/prod_zoom_AR_144356.html

Hallo,

ichhab grad versucht meinen HD300 mit einem S100 POweramp von t.amp zu betreiben und einer 112Cab mit 8Ohm. Ich hab den Amp an den Linken Balanced Output vom HD gepackt über den CH1 des S-100. Dann ein XLR Kabel zur Box. Leider kenn ich mich nicht so gut mit den Geräten aus, so dass ich nicht weiß, wie diese auf der Rückseite eingestellt sein müssen. Ich hab schon fast alles versucht.

Vielleicht kann mir wer helfen. Würde mich sehr freuen.

Hier noch eine 360° ansicht vom amp:

http://www.thomann.de/de/prod_zoom_AR_144356.html

RE: Link a POD HD300 with a Poweramp and a112 Cab, how to
by Kneehow on 2011-02-17 14:23:51

You should connect the L/MONO Unbalanced 1/4" output of the HD300 to your power amp's 1/4" Channel 1 input.

The "Master Volume" trim pot knob (to the left of the L/MONO jack) will be the output volume control knob for the HD300's signal, so make sure you adjust that accordingly. Also, the UNBALANCED OUTPUT switch should be set to "Line".

The trim knob will need to be turned up; if it's all the way off, there will be no sound to the power amp. Double-check the integrity of your 1/4" cables, too.

Verify that the power amp works by connecting a different audio device output into it, if necessary (like a CD player or mp3 player).

Regards,

L6Perry

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.