These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Trouble with Cakewalk Sonar 8 while using plug ins
by titobravo83 on 2011-02-17 15:41:19

Hello from Ecuador... Sorry for my English... This is my problem: I bought the ux2 like 8 months ago and I really loved it, I used it to record Voices, guitars and basses with Cakewalk Sonar 8 and Pod Farm, I also worked with ezdrummer as a drum sequencer which really helped me to get a great sound, all these elements worked perfectly and I got an amazing sound, but I wanted to record my drums live so I bought the ux8, I installed the same programs and plug ins, I´m starting to record my drums and I´m learning to mix them too but I´ve got serious troubles with all my plug-ins, especially with ez-drummer, when I start a Sonar project it louds the ez standard (pop-rock) kit and mixing, then if I make changes like volume or drum kit but these changes won´t be saved the next time I open the project, but even worse, when I maximize or minimize a plug in window, the audio collapses for a while. It really scares me cuz I don´t know if it could damage the toneport permanently. I read all the manuals from the line6 page and I followed all the instructions there (audio drivers, windows xp settings, sonar settings, etc.)  But I can´t solve the problem, I really need help... Please please!!!

RE: Trouble with Cakewalk Sonar 8 while using plug ins
by Line6Hugo on 2011-03-01 11:03:54

I need a bit more clarification on the problem you are experiencing. Are you unable to save the settings of Ezdrummer, or are you unable to save settings with the POD Farm 2 Plug-in?

Please specify and provide greater detail on exactly what the problem is.

I am also opening a support ticket for you in case our forums are unavailable like they were this past weekend. Please use the following link to view your support ticket if you can no longer access the forums:

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.