These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider Jam

FBV Express problem
by joegillespie on 2009-04-21 06:05:27

I have calibrated my FBV Express. The buttons do what they are supposed to, the wah works but the volume only reduces about half way and, strangely, rocking the pedal back to full heel position reduces the tremelo strength to zero with the guitar volume at half. I'd like to be able to do 'swell-ins' like I could with my Morley volume pedal, but I can't.

What's up?

Re: FBV Express problem
by Line6Hugo on 2009-04-22 11:32:46

Try using a different ethernet cable with the pedal, or using the pedal on another Line 6 device to see if it still functions properly. You may also want to try resetting the amp you are using it with to see if that will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by joegillespie on 2009-04-23 05:03:23

Hugo, a factory reset fixed the problem but it is a pain having to put everything back the way it was.

by decca on 2009-07-28 02:48:50

Hi Joe,it's Decca again.

I'm having finger troubles with the computer,so this is not a reply to your FBVexpress problem.It's the only way I've figured out to get back to you.

Please send a short reply,and I will attempt to put you into the friends section, and give you more details about my musical taste etc. Regards,

Decca

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.