These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD X3

Pod X3 live dual channel patches all say "Bad" not having luck resetting..any suggestions?
by iversonmatthew on 2011-02-22 21:24:05

Pod X3 live dual channel patches all say "Bad"

I have tried reflashing the memory, reflashing the firmware, and resetting the patches. None of this works.

I have to say I am discouraged by this and a whole lot of other problems I have had with Line 6 stuff. Not to mention help forum is terrible for finding answers.

Anybody know what to do on this one?

Re: Pod X3 live dual channel patches all say "Bad" not having luck resetting..any suggestions?
by iversonmatthew on 2011-02-22 21:57:21

Well I can write to it using gearbox but it doesn't really write to it. It just changes the names for all dual tone channel 2 names from "bad" to whatever I entered 1 of them to be in gearbox.

Somehow I bet this is going to end up in another costly repair. This sux! 4 of my 6 line6 products have been faulty. I'm starting to hate this.

Re: Pod X3 live dual channel patches all say "Bad" not having luck resetting..any suggestions?
by iversonmatthew on 2011-02-22 22:04:03

Just noting that Gearbox does NOT actually write to dual channel 2.. just changes the text.. identically for all of them. Anyone have ANY answers at all?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.