These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

My toneport cannot get installed
by reallyslowmotion on 2011-03-02 11:22:03

Hi,

My name is Agus Gonzalez and I have been using my toneport UX2 in several computers since I bought it in 2007, using it also as a sound card for the computer. I just purchased a new macbook pro and Gearbox can get installed but the toneport is not being recognized (although the lights of the device are on). Gearbox nor sound preferences of my macbook are recognizing it. What can I do?? I have installed the installation cd I have and several updates but anything is allowing the computer to recognize the device. I need some help as I need toneport to work!!!!

Hope you can help me,

Agus

Re: My toneport can get installed
by Triryche on 2011-03-02 11:49:53

Try uninstalling everything.

Download newest Monkey here.

http://line6.com/software/

Dispose of the CD

by reallyslowmotion on 2011-03-02 12:35:01

I have done all of that and still not working. I noticed that when I plug headphones in its slot on my macbook is not working either, it still sounds from the internal speakers. I will be going to the apple store tomorrow

by Triryche on 2011-03-02 12:39:02

Try disabling your wireless on the MacBook.

by reallyslowmotion on 2011-03-02 15:55:20

not working either... I fixed the headphones issue through the preferences, but the toneport is still not detected in any way by the computer... HELP!

by reallyslowmotion on 2011-03-03 05:38:10

sorted!! thanksss!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.