These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless

Question - trying to register purchase of XDS-PLUS digital wireless system
by scotthudnall on 2011-03-04 19:41:25

username scotthudnall

XDS-PLUS sn 8003977

XDT4 sn 8006034

purchased 3/2/11 from Geartree.com

RE: Question - trying to register purchase of XDS-PLUS digital wireless system
by Line6david on 2011-03-09 13:14:34

Hi,

The numbers you have listed are not valid. The serial number should start with 21 in parentheses.

Are there any numbers like this on the transmitter or receiver?

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: Question - trying to register purchase of XDS-PLUS digital wireless system
by scotthudnall on 2011-03-10 14:04:58

Thanks for the reply.

My unit is, without a doubt, the XDS-PLUS with the XDT4 transmitter.

I'm at a loss as to the reply that the s/n is not valid.  Where would I find the "21" in parenthesis on the unit?  The s/n I provided for both are from the black label on the units themselves.  Purchased, as mentioned, through Geartree.com, and advertised as a factory refurbished unit with full warranty.

Does this sound correct?

Where would the s/n be listed otherwise?  Would the numbers from the bar code on the side of the XDS-PLUS product box help?

Thanks in advance for your help.  Just want to get this product registered in order to have factory warranty and service if/when needed.

Scott

RE: Question - trying to register purchase of XDS-PLUS digital wireless system
by Line6Hugo on 2011-03-11 09:33:20

Your system may have older serial numbers that cannot be registered into our system. I will make note in your account that the system is registered with these serial numbers.

You are not missing out on anything by not registering the devices. Any warranty is proven by having your original receipt for the system.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.