These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Riffworks Line 6 / Standard Edition

activate rifftracker
by worzel on 2011-03-06 07:04:03

Can anyone tell me how to activate riffworks , as i purchased a guitar port rifftracker edition from ebay & it wont let me activate the software... thanks in advance

RE: activate rifftracker
by ricksox on 2011-03-09 10:05:51

I'm seeing 3 GuitarPorts registered to you. Which one are you trying to activate? Can you give me the serial number or ESN? Thanks.

Line6Miller

Re: RE: activate rifftracker
by worzel on 2011-03-09 11:28:25

Hi mate its this one (00091950) i was on the phone to line 6 support today speaking to Serge who is goin to contact line 6 usa for a activation code i think,,i uploaded some screenshots for him too,, so hopefully it will be sorted soon as i only purchased it to use the rifftracker software,, cheers Markscreen.jpg

Re: RE: activate rifftracker
by worzel on 2011-03-11 07:46:59

i put in a request for a support ticket for this problem last weekend & so far next to no contact or solution i have sent screenshot & all other relevant information to your support team , still no solution & no replys to my emails , when i try calling the phone lines are either busy or you are closed , i have paid good money for my line 6 products & would expect some decent support in return

RE: activate rifftracker
by Line6Hugo on 2011-03-14 10:13:18

Worzel,

The Guitarport Rifftrackers have a Riffworks license hard coded to the hardware device. There is no code to enter into Monkey to active, but there is an authorization procedure that you must follow.

Connect the Guitarport to your computer, then, run the latest Line 6 Monkey software. Click on the 'Activate Purchase' button in the 'Optional Add-Ons' tab. In the window asking for a license key, type in the word:

refresh

all in lower case letters, then hit 'Activate.' This will authorize the Riffworks license to your computer.

Also, make sure to download and install the Riffworks 2.2.2 software AND the Riffworks Instant drummers pack from the downloads page of our website:

http://line6.com/software/

Regards,

Line6Hugo

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.