These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Toneport GX incompatible with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
by vancenemesyn on 2011-03-12 15:03:57

Hi

I understand that there's been problems involving Line 6 products being incompatible with Windows 7 64 bits. Is there or will there be any news regarding this issue anytime soon?

I believe many of the customers that experienced the same problem have waited long and it seems like the investments we made into Line 6 softwares/hardwares are beginning to sound 'wasted' as this problem is still not solved.

My Toneport GX works well at first on Vista..

I recently bought a laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit as the OS.

And from your

POD Farm 2.0:  Release Notes and Known Issues

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-1885

I understand that the below problem is causing my Pod Farm 2 to completely stop producing sound whenever I change the parameter, or even change the present tones.

• DAW playback will not respond to  keyboard controls after  manipulating parameters in POD Farm 2 (Win 7  64-bit ONLY)

Is there any way possible to get it to work ASAP? or is there any update/date for a compatible driver to be installed or something?

Re: Toneport GX incompatible with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
by TheRealZap on 2011-03-12 16:00:57

not sure why you think there is an incompatibility....

i use windows 7 professional x64 with no issues...

Re: Toneport GX incompatible with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
by yazeed75 on 2011-03-13 08:55:59

Hi there, I just bought Pod Studio gx and installed it on my Windows 7 64 bit laptop. It's working fine except that every one minute, there is an intermittent sound on/off. I installed Pod Farm 2 and the problem still occurs. Please advise. Thank you.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.