These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

My Pod Studio UX2 is "Not Authorized"?
by ryder_rockstar on 2011-03-25 02:15:25

When I open up Pod Farm 2, the program says my Pod Studio UX2 is not authorized and I need to buy a license code. I received the installation disk for Pod Farm 2 when I purchased the UX2 (it arrived at my home yesterday). I attached a screen shot of this error message.

Also, when I open up Line 6 Monkey, it first said that I needed to activate my add-ons, then it said it had trouble finding which add-ons I've installed. I beleive Pod Farm 2 is the add-on I installed through the disk I received; if not, then I didn't install any add-ons. It's not telling me to reinstall, and whenever I do, it comes up with the same error message. I attached a screenshot of this as well.

Thanks,

Ryder

RE: My Pod Studio UX2 is "Not Authorized"?
by Line6Don on 2011-03-25 12:10:45

Hey ryder_rockstar,

After looking at your screen shots, it looks like you were not logged into Line 6 account while in Line 6 Monkey. First off, make sure you UX2 is plugged into a USB port, not a USB hub or extension. Once connected successfully, launch Line 6 Monkey. At the top of Line 6 Monkey, you will see a some log in fields. Go ahead and enter your user info and log in. After you have logged in, click on update to update all of your devices and components. Next click on the Optional Add-Ons tab, click on POD Farm and click activate, if prompted too, enter in your POD Farm license.

This should get you up and running, if you have any further questions just let us know.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.