These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

POD HD400 - Gets a free update
by Vettaville-nl on 2011-04-06 01:52:46

All POD HD series get a just announced new update

see the pressrelease

http://www.vettaville.nl/page.php?id=153#1171

cheers

-Hans

Re: POD HD400 - Gets a free update
by neerajan on 2012-07-21 10:40:07

i am a HD400 user ..is anyone ese having the following problem?? i just installed the flash memory and HD400 EDIT updates..after the installations are over, all of the tones that use the volume pedal have gone mute!!! only the ones that use wah pedal are still fine.! wtf :O after a bit of tweakin around , i found that the two knobs at the volume pedal in the edit software that is always set with the MIN being at minimum and the MAX being at maximum is what is creating this..if both the knobs are turned to maximum then the patches become audible again!! BUT..with this setting, the volume pedal becomes ineffective as it duzn matter whether u press down the volume pedal, the volume remains the same!!! so...  WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE??

by spaceatl on 2012-07-21 10:48:34

sounds like your pedal lost calibration...That happened to my HD400 going to 2.0...

Power up holding the D button....follow the prompts...That should get your pedal back...

FYI: Do this without USB connected...

by neerajan on 2012-07-21 11:01:53

it worked!!! THANK YOU a lot !! i was afraid i blew up the hardware or sumthin !!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.