These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Stompbox Modelers / ToneCore

4leds lit on dl4 problem
by greglecompte2 on 2011-04-07 22:10:57

my dl4 will work for maybee an hour then all the lights will turn on and stay on intill i disconect power and if i reconect it wont turn back on i have 2 dl4s and the other one works fine i want to know what the hell causes this

RE: 4leds lit on dl4 problem
by Line6Don on 2011-04-12 14:46:07

Hey greglecompte2,

What type of power supply are you using with your DL4? You mentioned that it works fine for an hour and then all the LED lights come on and wont turn back on? So it only did this once? Has it turned back on since this happened? Have you tried powering the unit using batteries?

Please give us a little more information so we can better support you, thank you.

Re: RE: 4leds lit on dl4 problem
by greglecompte2 on 2011-05-09 06:39:12

i am using a 1 spot with adaptor and i have two dl4 pedals one as a backup  one works perfectly fine with it and this one turns all 4 lights on after maybe 10 min of play and will be unresponsive for 24 hours or so, it has done this 3 times before i gave up trying to use it

RE: 4leds lit on dl4 problem
by Line6Don on 2011-05-09 09:16:58

Hey greglecompte2,

At this point I recommend having a local Line 6 Service Center assessing the unit for repair, to find a local Line 6 Service Center please follow the link below:

http://line6.com/service_centers/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.