These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Line 6 Monkey won't detect registered products
by falige on 2011-04-09 16:32:29

So I bought a UX2 and registered it about 2 months ago and everything worked fine. Recently I system restored my computer and today I re-installed Pod Farm and what not. Then I downloaded the metal tone pack, but when I open Line 6 Monkey so that it can detect that I purchased the tone pack, it says that my UX2 isn't registered. I hit the register button and it takes me to the website and I put in all the correct information and hit register. After that, it says that an error occured and that I had already registered the product. So the product is registered online, but the Line 6 Monkey won't detect it. What should I do?

RE: Line 6 Monkey won't detect registered products
by Line6Don on 2011-04-13 11:06:26

Hey falige,

It sounds like the system restore triggered this problem. I went ahead and refreshed your registration on our end. Make sure and retry every USB connection on your computer, in addition please try and remove any additional USB devices while troubleshooting.

-Please try launching monkey.

-Click on the Optional Add-Ons tab.

-Click on your model packs.

-Click "activate purchase" and type in "refresh" in the window that pops up.

I hope this helps, if you still are having issues please let us know.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.