These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Issues Dowloading POD Farm 2 - Annoyed
by shawbalz on 2011-04-10 11:11:07

So I purchased POD Farm 2 last night and tried to download it. It states to do this through Line 6 Monkey... it has yet to do this successfully. I've tried a few times to download using Monkey and it never does anything. Frustrated I went to download it myself from Line6.com. And for what ever reason I'm unable to download it there too. WTF?

When trying to download through Monkey it just sits there and says its downloading. I let it sit over night and nothing happened.

When trying to download through Line6.com it gives me either an error when I try to save target as or an Internet explorer cannot display the web page.

Screen captures are attached.

I unfortunately will not be able to attempt to re-download this software now for a couple weeks... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Issues Dowloading POD Farm 2 - Annoyed
by silverhead on 2011-04-10 17:14:31

What type of Internet connection are you using? There have been problems using wireless internet connectiuons. If that's what you have, is it possible to use another ISP temporarily just to test?

Re: Issues Dowloading POD Farm 2 - Annoyed
by meanmesh on 2011-04-11 08:36:53

I also had problems updating my driver thorugh Monkey as well as manually (since 4-8-2011). From what many others are commenting regarding DOWNLOADS, it looks like Line6 website is having some issues. 

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.