These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Lights on my spider IV
by allmightyginge on 2011-04-15 09:00:36

Hey, i was using my 75w spider IV the other day flicking through the different affects (as you do) until i realised that the different affect lights were staying on. The effect itself were changing as usual but the red lights werent going, now the lights for auto wah, pitch glide, chorus, tremolo, delay and tape echo are permanantly on even when i change to different channels. I thought that restoring the amp to default settings would sort out the problem but the lights still wont seen to go :S Ive never come across this problem before and i cant seem to find a thread that deals with this issue. Help would be much appreciated ^_^

RE: Lights on my spider IV
by Line6Don on 2011-04-19 10:46:49

Hey allmightyginge,

Do you have any one of the Line 6 FBV foot controllers? If so, I recommend connecting the foot controller to the amp, and then connected the foot controller to the USB port of the computer, to try and reinstall the flash memory on your Spider IV using Line 6 monkey to fix this problem.

Although if you do not have a Line6 FBV foot controller, then I would suggest having a local service center look at the amp. To locate a local service center please follow the link below:

http://line6.com/service_centers/

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.