These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Vyzex Editor

Loading *.lt6 files into Pocket Pod
by Bumbles34 on 2009-04-26 10:57:16

Can anyone tell how to load the *.lt6 files from "Custom Tones" into my Pocket Pod?  Everytime I send to teh Pod it replaces the one I previously loaded.  Does it automatically default to a set location or can I store in a a "User" defined collection

Thanks for the help.  I know I am missing something very basic here.

Re: Loading *.lt6 files into Pocket Pod
by PsicraftTony on 2009-04-26 16:08:10

Load an L6T file, then store it to the bank location you want. Load the next one, then store it to the next bank location you want.. and so on.

If you read the Tone Management With Vyzex Pocket POD manual (launch it from the program's manuals menu) it should explain what you need to know.

Tony

by ennszone on 2009-05-05 20:56:53

Howdy,

I have the same problem (and reading the manual has not been much of an assistance). I "somehow" managed to load one custom tone in place of the 1A tone on my pocket pod but could not load any other custom tones anywhere else. (I run Windows XP ... if that is important). Please help. I need the "Pocket Pod loading for Dummies" version.

Gracias,

Doug

by PsicraftTony on 2009-05-05 21:07:59

Hi Doug,

Odds are you haven't installed the patch that fixes an import bug in the current release of the editor.

You can download the windows version patch from:

http://www.vyzor.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31

You can download the mac version patch from:

http://www.vyzor.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30

Follow the provided instructions and let us know if this helps your situation.

Tony

by ennszone on 2009-05-06 09:34:16

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry ... I did install the patch already and I just checked the win32 folder in the line 6 programs folder and it is where it's supposed to be. I'm going to try to re-load the whole thing and see if that helps but I really think I'm missing a step. For instance I open the editor (it shows my default set of tones) and I double click on say 1A (5 Shades of Blue) ,then I open an lt6 file from another folder. Next I click on set (twice) under the Channel controls and then Sync (twice). I do this for a half dozen tones I want to import and then I save the set (under the file menu) with a new name. Sometimes I get one tone to reside in my pod itself but nothing else came over with it. Am I missing something obvious?

Doug

by PsicraftTony on 2009-05-07 14:24:13

Hi Doug,

Check out the Tone Management With Vyzex PocketPOD.pdf that was installed with the editor - You can open it from the 'Manuals' pull down menu when the program is running.

Basically, whenever you load an L6T file it goes in the temporary edit buffer of the editor and is auditioned on the temporary edit buffer of your PocketPOD. To make this tone permanent in the editor you need to STORE it to one of the bank locations in the currently loaded set file (and then save the set file to disk), while to make it permanent in your Pocket POD you need to SYNC it to PocketPOD. You can SYNC just the current tone, or you can SYNC the entire set loaded in the editor - The choice is up to you.

The PDF I mention above will help explain the details.

Cheers,

Tony

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.