These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

Unable to register my JTV69 (error: 534)
by JB1973 on 2011-05-07 18:33:08

An error occurred while processing your request.                               Serial could not be validated ( Error: 534)

Please assist L6 support,

thanks

JB

Re: Unable to register my JTV69 (error: 534)
by JB1973 on 2011-05-10 19:10:16

I posted the problem on facebook and someone from L6 got the message and fixed this registration problem

Yay

but its seriously fubar to me that you can't get help on the support forum but can on facebook.... guess I know for next time

cheers

J

by Line6Hugo on 2011-05-11 09:27:13

J,

Sorry that we did not get to your post as quickly as you would have hoped.  One thing I can mention is that we are closed over the weekend (you posted on Saturday) and that we try to get to all support forum questions within 72 hours (excluding weekends).  We have since resolved the problem and you should now be able to register your JTV guitar.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by JB1973 on 2011-05-11 09:55:51

Hey Hugo

Not trying to be picky or a jerk here the registration problem has been going on for a while, several posts with

folks not able to register. And I did not see employee response to any of those threads when I looked. I am sure

you guys are doing the best you can with the time and resources allowed you.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.