These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod Farm 2 license issues with PodXT
by ksawaia on 2011-05-13 20:02:48

Hello.

I recently purchased the PodFarm 2 License, I bought the version for Line6 products (not the iLok version) to use with my PODxt.  I can't seem to get the license activated in the PodXT.

Online it states that the license is transferred into the PodXT but on the Line6 monkey, in the optional Add-Ons section, there all ALL question marks under the activated column and the only options I have are the "Reinstall" button, the "Purchase Add-Ons" buttons and the "Info" button.

In the help and info box it states:

There was an error determining which Add-Ons you have installed.  ((Code 80007506) The asset table in the hardware is corrupt

Click the 'Reinstall' button to fix this problem (you must be connected to the Internet)

Call Customer Service if you click 'Reinstall' and still see this error.

All my drivers, usb updates and flash memory are up to date.  And the applications I have installed include PodFarm 2 (which is also the latest version).

I'm not sure what to do.  The "Reinstall" shoots me back an error, I can't return the software because the monkey won't recognize anything comming in from the Line6 server.

ALSO.  the ESN number on my Pod and my Monkey are the same.

RE: Pod Farm 2 license issues with PodXT
by Line6Don on 2011-05-19 09:53:44

Hey ksawaia,

Please try using our new tool Line 6 License Manager to authorize your computer and your POD XT to use your POD Farm license.

For step by step instructions on how to use the License Manager, please follow the link below:

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-2277

If you are still having issues, please just let us know.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.