These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
on 2011-05-19 00:00:53.4250
By mistake i clicked on the deathorization button of my add-on, and now i can't fix it! can anyone help me please?
on 2011-05-23 01:24:54.3490
I did the exact same thing yesterday
on 2011-05-23 23:30:32.3110
on 2011-05-24 13:37:48.7510
I've fixed actualy...do u need help?
on 2011-05-24 15:10:22.4450
Yes please man! What did you do?
on 2011-05-24 21:30:40.0850
connect ur audio interface. open line 6 license manager. at the left side under devices, click on the name of ur interface. it's gonna ask u to remove ur add ons, do so, and then reauthorize them. very simple, but i though that if i deauthorized my add ons it's gonna remove them permanently! haha but it turned out i was wrong. hope this helped. cheers
on 2011-05-25 02:29:55.8000
Still didnt work, but after the first error (attached picture 3) then i click scan my devices (Line 6 Manager) and it then says its not authorized and there is a authorize (Picture 2) button that appears. Then i click it and get another error (Picture 1)
And all of this with my firewall and anti_virus software turned off!
Man this is so frustrating
on 2011-05-25 13:11:40.0850
I think u should reinstall the driver's updates, and the pod farm updates in line 6 monkey...
on 2011-05-30 05:30:20.7780
Ok...i have some good news, might help alotta ppl that are having the same issues i been having!
Im using Windows 7 64bit with Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
First of all turn off/deselect 'enable' on all the tabs in Kaspersky so that its protecting you from nothing.
Make sure Windows Fire is off. I found another Windows protection thing called 'Windows Defender' in the Control Panel, deselect the 2 options there!
Further more Go to your internet options and make 'https://www.line6.com' a trusted site and make the security levels low as possible.
Ok cool, then open Line 6 License Manager and deauthorize your device (UX2 in my case) if you havent already. Now here is where most are getting stuck.
1: Uninstall everything line 6 except the license manager. Delete the Program files folder and My Documents folder.
2: Uninstall All USB drivers usign this help link http://www.petri.co.il/removing-old-drivers-from-vista-and-windows7.htm
3: Restart Computer
4: Install Line 6 Monkey 1.40 (latest)
5: Re-install the USB Firmware (if it works then your on the right track, itll ask you to disconnect and reconnect)
6: Then Run License Manger again and 'Remove' Add-ons
7: Restart Computer
8: Run License Manager AGAIN!
9: Authorize Device (UX2)
10: Install Add-ons
11: Lastly Install Podfarm 2.02 (Dont move to 2.50 until its fixed by Line 6)
Then its working for me
Only thing im now battling with is, Presetes arnt working, i have to select an amp from the free amps (FX Junkie) and then it activates the distortion (WEIRD I KNOW) then select an amp from my metal pack and redial the tone. Lame but it works...for now!
on 2011-05-30 05:50:03.4280
Oh and 1 more thing for you Kaspersky users, even when you turn off all security tabs, there is still a self defense tab somewhere that you need to find and turn off
on 2011-06-01 03:57:07.9500
Im afraid it does not work for me anyway.
Soon im throwing this peace of crap in the garbage.
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.