These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: James Tyler Variax Guitars

Support community for JTV.

Need replacement switch tip and washer
by itsLars on 2011-05-21 02:09:59

Hello L6 Support Team,

I received a JTV59 TSB guitar 4 days ago. Obviously it is one of those guitars which had already installed the new 3-way-switch but were assembled with a black switch tip and a too small washer.

Can you please provide me with the correct replacement parts (creme switch tip, bigger washer)?

Thanks,

Lars

guitar's s/n: W10080265

please contact me directly for shipping address!

(btw, I'm located in Germany. Don't know any regional service center address, though).

Re: Need replacement switch tip and washer
by toasterdude on 2011-05-23 14:47:09

itsLars wrote:

Hello L6 Support Team,

I received a JTV59 TSB guitar 4 days ago. Obviously it is one of those guitars which had already installed the new 3-way-switch but were assembled with a black switch tip and a too small washer.

Can you please provide me with the correct replacement parts (creme switch tip, bigger washer)?

Thanks,

Lars

guitar's s/n: W10080265

please contact me directly for shipping address!

(btw, I'm located in Germany. Don't know any regional service center address, though).

The 59 TSB I just got also had the black tip and small washer. Looked bad. Luckily I never even played the thing, Dropped it off the start the xplant.

Re: Need replacement switch tip and washer
by itsLars on 2011-05-24 10:45:47

Helllllo :-)

Can the L6 folks please chime in and open a support ticket for me?

tnx,

Lars

RE: Need replacement switch tip and washer
by Kneehow on 2011-05-25 09:39:30

Hi Lars... if you're in Germany, the best entity to contact regarding replacement parts would be:

Music Exports GmbH

Lindwurmstr. 211

80337 Munchen

Germany

Phone: +49 89 746 12390

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.