These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

No Active Driver on Pod 2.5
by tfness on 2011-05-23 11:27:23

Hello,

I am using UX2 as an inteface......

Last Saturday I upgraded  from POD Farm 2.02 to 2.5 and I get no sound (as I have seen happen to countless others in the forums.)  I opened POD Farm 2.5, Clicked on the HELP drop down menu, clicked on HARDWARE AND DRIVER SETTINGS, on the DRIVER tab where it shows DRIVER FORMAT, it shows the "Driver operating at: (inactive).

It  shows "44100Hz; 16bit" when I opened my POD Farm 1.02 and this version works!

Question:  How do I get POD 2.5 to work or how do I get it to revert back to version 2.02?

Thanks in  advance,

Tom

Re: RE: No Active Driver on Pod 2.5
by Line6david on 2011-05-24 16:22:34

Hi,

Try this:

Open POD Farm 2.5, click file>preferences>hardware.

Now power cycle the UX2 and select it again in the hardware tab.

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

by tfness on 2011-05-25 13:12:48

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response.  Your solution was absolutely correct and worked as you said it would.  I still have the problem that I get no sound when trying to use Pod Farm 2.5.  I will revert back to 2.02 until someone at Line 6 provides us with a solution.

Thanks again,

Tom

by tfness on 2011-05-25 13:30:44

Hi David,

Just for the heck of it, I reinstalled 2.5 over 2.5 and VOILA!!!  It now works!!!  Problem solved.  While I may be responsibile for an inproper installation the first time around, that driver was still missing as indicated in my first posting.  After following your instructions the driver was visible.  Your solution might be the answer to hundreds of users problems of no sound.  On the other hand, another installation on top of your solution might be required aa well???  jNo matter, thanks again for your help from a very satisfied Line 6 user

Take care,

Tom

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.