These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

How do I get my deserved number of active and lifetime devices (POD Farm 2.5)?
by brotherjoseph on 2011-05-27 13:45:08

I own two UX2's (with POD Farm Platinum), a POD X3 LIVE (with POD Farm Platinum), POD XT Live (POD Farm Platinum), and a UX8 (with POD Farm Platinum). That's 5 licenses (a big investment)! With the introduction of POD Farm 2.5 my five licenses have effectively been reduced to one. What I mean is, I am allowed 4 active devices and 10 lifetime devices. If just one of my UX2's (with POD Farm Platinum) was attatched to a line6.com account (and none of the others), I would have the same number of active and lifetime devices available. So how do I get my deserved number of active and lifetime devices?

I'd be okay with making some new accounts if you could transfer the harware and software licenses to them.

RE: How do I get my deserved number of active and lifetime devices (POD Farm 2.5)?
by Line6Don on 2011-06-02 11:15:20

Hey brotherjoseph,

I have created a support ticket for you regarding this situation. A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.