These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
Wah/Volume On FBV Express MkI Not working
on 2011-06-01 09:47:17
The volume when switching from wah to volume is dramatically increased. It seems like the the volume isn't all the way down (or full on the toe) but it is. It also seems like the wah's range is VERY limited. I have done the pedal reset per the support FAQ's but doesn't seem to help. Suggestions?
Re: RE: Wah/Volume On FBV Express MkI Not working
on 2011-06-02 09:41:58
If you've swapped a different CAT-5/Ethernet cable, checked the CAT-5 pins on both jacks (on the amp and the Express) to ensure none of the pins are bent or covered with debris and tried to re-calibrate your FBV Express MKI to the amp as per these steps:
- Unplug the RJ45 cable from your FBV EXPRESS.
- Move the expression pedal all the way to the toe down position.
- Hold down the A and D switches.
- Plug in your RJ45 with the switches still depressed and hold this for 10 seconds (you will see the LED go blank).
- Move the expression pedal to the heel position and then all the way forward to the toe.
- Shift all of your weight to the toe position (you will want to stand up) until the WAH light switches on.
- Wait 10 seconds and click back to VOL. Your FBV EXPRESS is now calibrated.
and you're still experiencing those symptoms, this would be faulty component on the expression pedal control board inside the chassis.
The bad news is that our Express pedals are non-field serviceable devices (in other words the cost of a repair will most likely outweigh the cost of the product purchase price.
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.