These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

License manager does not authorize my MacBook Pro
by tweemb on 2011-06-02 08:00:09

I've just bought the new POD Farm 2.5 version for my Toneport KB37 and I'm using the License manager to authorize my MBP. When I click authorize the license manager says it's authorized, but after I restart it it's not authorized anymore. It is however listed on the My Devices page on the website. I tried deauthorizing it and trying it again, but that doesn't help.

POD Farm says my KB37 has a valid license, but the computer doesn't. What should I do?

Regards,

Otto Coster

RE: License manager does not authorize my MacBook Pro
by Line6david on 2011-06-03 16:24:45

Hi,

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling POD Farm 2.5?

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-2304

Thanks,

David

Line 6 Customer Support

Re: RE: License manager does not authorize my MacBook Pro
by tweemb on 2011-06-05 05:18:35

Hi David,

I reinstalled POD Farm, but it didn't help. I see that tere are more people having the same problem as I have - http://line6.com/community/thread/65184?tstart=30

See the attached screenshots, the website says my computer is authorized (twice even), but the license manager and therefore POD Farm says it isn't.

Screen shot 2011-06-05 at 2.12.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2011-06-05 at 2.13.20 PM.png

RE: License manager does not authorize my MacBook Pro
by Line6Don on 2011-06-08 14:08:30

Hey tweemb,

This is an issue we are aware of and are currently working towards an update for the license manager to solve this issue. It will be released as soon as it is available.

In the mean time we apologize for your inconvenience. For now you should be able to install your POD Farm license into your KB37 and use that to authorize it for use.

by primitive05 on 2011-07-14 13:54:38

Hey Line6Don,

Any news on this update?  I just got a gx and I'm having a similar problem here.  License manager says that my computer and my GX are both authorized.  But PodFarm2.5 says my device is not authorized everytime I start it.  I also tried uninstall/reinstalling software along iwth deauthorizing/reauthorizing.  Super bummed out.

thanks,

JD

by brilli on 2011-07-22 05:01:28

Got the same problem with a Toneport DI-G. I have 2 VERY urgent deadlines in the next 5 days. Please fix this . . . I love the unit, but I am mixing a feature film with lots of people waiting, they don't want excuses. Neither do I. Results perhaps? Or better BETA testers.

by jasonkishman on 2011-12-26 12:17:17

I am having the same problem, it says it is installed then when i go to plug in through garage band a message comes up, not authorized, where or how do i fix this????

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.