These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: ToneCore Development Kit

Tonecore uber metal
by danielcastaneda on 2011-06-09 20:46:43

Good night almost six months ago , I bought a tonecore uber metal but it doesn't work , since I received the pedal didn't work, it turns on, but doesn't make any effect ,and  i had problems to take it to the usa and in the shop tell to contact line 6 directly, in this month  I'll be in the states  so I want to know how long it takes to check the damage of my product . Thanks

Re: RE: Tonecore uber metal
by Kneehow on 2011-06-10 09:22:08

Hi. It looks like you're writing us from Colombia... did you purchase your ToneCore Uber Metal pedal from our Columbian Line 6 Distributor (La Colonial)?

Or did you purchase it from a U.S. based Line 6 Dealer? Please let us know, because this is important info to know.

by danielcastaneda on 2011-06-10 20:57:48

Yes , I'm from Colombia and No , i didn't buy my tonecore there -

I imported from  USA with Online import, a local company here, and they told me that they bought it on music 123, and I wrote to them but they told me to conatct you directly.

The questions  are  if I'm going to be in the USA where I can send my pedal? , and if you can check it and tell me what is the problem? 'Can you Change the produdct?  how long it takes to check and repair my tonecore?  that's it I really appreciate you could answer this as soon as possible. thanks

PS: sorry for my english hope you can understand me

by Kneehow on 2011-06-13 08:50:34

I see, thanks for the clarification. The ToneCore pedals are non-serviceable (the amount of money for a potential repair outweigh the cost of replacement).

If you still have the new product purchase receipt from Music 123 on hand, and you're still within one year of the date of purchase on that sales receipt, let me know.

by KhOuDaJo on 2013-03-03 09:37:40

I have exactly the same problem, the pedal used to work but now when I connect it to electricity the guitar sounds normally but when I press it on I have no sound at all ! I changed the amplifier which was line 6 spider IV and still didn't work and also the jacks many of my friends faced exactly the same problem so what can I do ?!

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.