These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD HD

Support forums for all POD HD products

Pod HD400 a bust?
by jackalope123 on 2011-06-11 04:58:05

I bought a Pod HD400 less then a couple months ago and am having the worst time.

First, the vol/wha pedal is not working as it should. After calibrating 10 times it's still not working. It shows a full range but when I actually play it, it only works about a few cm from the bottom. I plug in the second pedal and it works as it should. I went a  store to try there's and it is completely different. It works. Please help me with this.

Tried different patches and everything but no luck.

Running latest updates on Pod and computer

Tried a total reset

Used headphones and amp Same thing

Ran though XLR and 1/4in, same problem.

The second is a lot more serious. When using this pedal I get shocked by my mic.

I first though it was the socket but ran a wire to a different line and still got socked.

Then tried changing guitars, still got shocked.

Changed back to my Vox and nothing on both guitars.

Went back to the Pod and got shocked again.

Please HELP!!

On a side note, I live in Hawaii so repair shops and  shipping SUCKS! But I do love Line 6 products and hope I can get help to resolve these problems.

Thank you

Re: Pod HD400 a bust?
by Mr_Arkadin on 2011-06-11 05:03:22

You've only had it a couple of months so it is well within warranty, get a replacement unit not a repair, otherwise you'll have to wait for shipping both ways plus repair time.

The shock thing could be many things: I imagine it is your system (bad wiring in cables, guitar, mic) or more seriously possibly your home's wiring is bad. Get a replacement Pod first and see if you still have the same trouble.

Re: Pod HD400 a bust?
by jackalope123 on 2011-06-11 13:01:03

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I will looking getting a replacement and see how it goes from there.

Thanks

RE: Pod HD400 a bust?
by Kneehow on 2011-06-13 11:36:53

I have created a support ticket for you regarding this situation. A support ticket allows you to directly correspond with a Line 6 Support Representative. An email will be sent to you from Line 6 containing a link if a Line 6 support representative determines that a ticket is necessary to troubleshoot your issue. Please follow the link in the email to view your open ticket to work one on one with Line 6 Support.

http://line6.com/account/tickets/view/

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.