These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: POD Farm / POD Studio / TonePort

Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by dangermurph on 2011-06-12 17:00:14

Hi there,

Ill keep this short as i feel there is a very easy explination for this.

I bought a licence for pod farm 2.5 Ilok today and installed it, i then loaded logic pro 9 as i normally do and decided to try it out.

I was really feeling it as it gave some cool sounds, but then i decided to bust a new track out to double track my guitar and logic crashed.

It wasn't having any of it. It worked fine when i ran one instance of the plug in on it's own, but when i loaded another one of it, it crashed. And it keeps doing this.

It's nothing to do with my computer not having enough power as it can handle 10-15 instnces of amplitude or guitar rig...

Surely it must be something to do with the plug-in i.e it's stuck in some form of trail/evaulution mode???

TAKE NOTE: I have made sure the FULL LICENSE is on my ILOK.

I really enjoy this plug-in and am throughly upset that i can't use it as i have just spent £200 on it,

It urinates all over the competition i.e amplitude and guitar rig so i really need to get this working,

Any help would be grately appreciated, also i have noticed no one has posted this before either so a few of you might start needing this answer,

So hopefully we can resolve this nice and quickly as i have bands in all week and need this plug-in,

Thanks Again in advance,

Jack.

Under The Influence (My Band)

www.facebook.com/undertheinfluenceofficial

Crystal Sound Studios (My Studio)

www.crystalsoundstudios.co.uk

Re: Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by schlagdog on 2011-06-12 18:02:01

Good luck, I cant get 2.5 to work either in Protools. Its a total mess!!

Re: Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by dangermurph on 2011-06-13 03:43:18

Come on line 6 !

I need help! You need to help us out with this! We payed good money for this! It's an awesome plug-in, just let me use it .

Anyone else having the same problem? or need help in general? in the process of trying to find a answer for this i have worked out how to fix lots more problems so post on here and i will help where i can, also the more posts on here the quicker the problems will be solved!

Thanks Again,

Jack.

Under The Influence (My Band)

www.facebook.com/undertheinfluenceofficial

Crystal Sound Studios (My Studio)

www.crystalsoundstudios.co.uk

RE: Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by Line6Don on 2011-06-15 15:58:21

Hey dangermurph,

This is an issue we are currently looking into. An update should be supplied shortly, sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the document below for information on current issues and workarounds. For the mean time you will need to completely uninstall all instances of POD Farm 2-2.50 using the instructions provided at the link below:

http://line6.com/community/docs/DOC-2304

After removing POD Farm 2 completely from your computer, you will need to reinstall a fresh copy of POD Farm 2.02 from our software page:

http://line6.com/software/

Re: RE: Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by pushbuttonstudio on 2012-10-23 16:45:51

"you will need to reinstall a fresh copy of POD Farm 2.02 from our software page"

this is no longer acceptable for me. i need the 64 bit GUI and features.  ive been trying for almost a year to fix this.

Re: RE: Pod farm Platinum 2.5 (ILOK VERSION) Crashes In logic When Running 2 Or More Instances Of The Plug-in.
by Line6Hugo on 2012-10-24 14:01:43

Hello pushbuttonstudio,

This logic crash is a different issue than the disappearing plug-ins you are experiencing.  We are currently investigating the disappearing plug-ins crach within Logic.

Regards,

Line6Hugo

by iamsummerset on 2012-10-25 15:36:20

My problem with Logic Pro 9 and POD Farm 2.5: It works fine, but after i save the project and close Logic, and then try to re-open the project, POD Farm causes Logic Pro to crash immediately. Forbidding me from opening the project ever again.

ANY ideas?

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.